Firstly This Is a new User offer
Get 15% Cashback on your First Recharge or Bill payments On Air tel money app. Airtel Money App is presenting an amazing offer in which you will get 15% cashback on all recharges, postpaid bill payments, data card bill payments, landline bill payments.etc made through Airtel Money app. Maximum Cashback is Rs 50. This offer is only valid till May 31st, 2016.
Follow The Steps To Get Free 15 % Cash back :-
1. Firstly Download Airtel Money app From Here
2) Open Airtel Money App.
3) Login / Register
4) Now load money in your Airtel Money Wallet.
5) Initiate a Recharge or Bill Payments and enter amount, & other details.
4) Now You Have To load money in your Airtel Money Wallet.
5) Now initiate a Recharge or Bill Payments and enter Other Details like ammount ,operator .etc.
6) Apply Coupon:-
7) Pay the amount using Airtel MoneyWallet .
8) Congrats….! You have got instant cashback in your Wallet within 48 hours…Yipee
Terms & Conditions:-
1) This offer is valid only for Airtel Money Customers. The offer can be availed only on payments made using the Airtel Money app.
2) The discount will be in the form of a cashback which will be credited to the Airtel Money wallet used for paying the good or services.
3) Offer is valid for users who have loaded money into the Airtel Money wallet digitally, that is, via a debit card, credit card or net banking.
4) Maximum cashback per transaction is Rs. 50.
5) This offer can be availed only once per user and there are limited coupons for the offer.
6) The cashback amount will depend on the total value of the transaction deducted from the Airtel Money wallet. Minimum transaction amount should be Rs. 20.
7) Cashback shall be credited to the Airtel Money wallet within 2 business days from the day of transaction.(48hours)
8) Airtel Money reserves the right to disqualify any Airtel Money wallet holder/s from the benefits of this offer in case of any fraudulent activity/ suspicious transactions.
9) The offer is valid till May 31st, 2016.
10) In case of any disputes, Airtel Money’s decision will be final.