Canara Bank is the Bank of the Public Sector. It was founded by Mr. V Ammembal Subba Rao Pai in 1906. The headquarters of Canara Bank is registered and headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. Consumer Banking, Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Mortgage Loans, Private Banking, Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Pension, and Credit Cards are issued by Canara Bank. Below, all forms of Canara Bank contact information can be reviewed.
Canara Bank, widely known for its customer centricity, was established in July 1906 in Mangalore, then a small port town in Karnataka, by Shri Ammembal Subba Rao Pai, a great visionary and philanthropist. Over a hundred years of its life, the Bank has passed through the different stages of its growth trajectory. Canara Bank’s growth, especially after nationalization in 1969, was phenomenal, achieving the status of a national player in terms of geographical reach and clientele segments. The Eighties were characterized by the Bank’s sector diversification. The bank completed a century of operations in the Indian banking industry in June 2006.
Canara Bank Company Profile
- Company Full Name: Canara Bank
- Company Type: Public
- Founder Name: Mr. Ammembal Subba Rao Pai
- Headquarters: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Key People: Mr. Lingam Venkat Prabhakar (MD & CEO), Mr. T. N. Manoharan (Chairman)
- Parent Company: Infrastructure Development Finance Company (IDFC)
- Subsidiaries Of Canara Bank: Canfin Homes Limited (CFHL), Canbank Factors Limited, Canbank Venture Capital Fund Limited, Canbank Computer Services Limited, Canara Bank Securities, Limite Canara Robeco Asset Management Company Limited, Canbank Financial Services Limited, Canara HSBC Oriental Life Insurance Company Limited.
- Working Industry: Banking Financial Services
Over the years, the Bank has been growing its market position with as many as ten subsidiaries/sponsored institutions/joint ventures in India and abroad to emerge as a major ‘Financial Conglomerate.’ As of Sept 2020, through a network of 10495 branches and 13023 ATMs spread across all Indian states and Union territories, the Amalgamated Canara Bank services over 11.83 crore customers.
|Canara Bank Customer Care Number||1800-425-0018 Toll-Free for customer services
Missed call service ( for account balance +91-9015483483) ( to enquirers last five transactions in English +91-9015734734) (to Inquires the last five Transactions in Hindi +91-9015613613) ( For Home loan inquiry +91-9015637637) (For Car loan inquiry +91-9015642642) (Home loan for HNI customers +91-9015257257) (Home loan for NRI customers +91-9015778668)
|Canara Bank Customer Support Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Canara Bank Main Office Address||No.112, Jc Road, Bangalore-560002, Karnataka, India|
|Canara Bank Main Office Contact Number||+91-80- 22221581/582/0490/0491/1788/ 1789/ 1790/1984/1985/1986|
Canara Bank Office Locations in India
You will get even more assistance and customer service by using the contact information of Canara Bank offices. The contact information of the Canara Bank office and the Canara Bank office addresses can are listed here.
[table id=112 /]
Canara Bank Corporate Office Contact Details
Canara Bank Corporate Office is located in Bangalore-560002, Karnataka, India. There are four phone numbers of the branch and one fax number available here. You can check out them below.
- Canara Bank Corporate Office Address: No.112, Jc Road, Bangalore-560002, Karnataka, India
- Canara Bank Corporate Office Phone Number: +91-80- 22221581/582/0490/0491/1788/1789/1790/1984/1985/1986
- Canara Bank Corporate Office Fax Number: +91-22-26540354
- Canara Bank Corporate Office Email ID: email@example.com
Canara Bank Registered Office Contact Details
- Canara Bank Registered Office Address: No.112, Jc Road, Bangalore-560002, Karnataka, India
- Canara Bank Registered Office Phone Number:+91-80- 22221581/582/0490/0491/1788/ 1789/ 1790/1984/1985/1986
- Canara Bank Registered Office Fax Number: NA
- Canara Bank Registered Office Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org