Punjab National Bank is an Indian public sector bank headquartered in New Delhi, India, abbreviated as PNB. The bank was founded in 1894 and, both in terms of business and its network, is the second-largest public sector bank (PSB) in India. It was founded by Mr. Dyal Singh Majithia and Mr. Lala Lajpat Rai on May 19, 1894. Credit cards, consumer banking, corporate banking, finance and insurance, investment banking, mortgage loans, private banking, private equity, and wealth management are issued by the Punjab National Bank. Below, all types of contact information for the Punjab National Bank can be reviewed.
Punjab National Bank (PNB) Company Profile
- Company Full Name: Punjab National Bank (PNB)
- Company Type: Public
- Founder Name: Mr. Dyal Singh Majithia and Mr. Lala Lajpat Rai
- Headquarters: New Delhi, India
- Key People: Mr. S. S. Mallikarjuna Rao (MD & CEO) Mr. Sunil Mehta (Chairman)
- Parent Company: NA
- Subsidiaries Of PNB: PNB Housing Finance Limited, PNB Metlife Finance Limited, PNB Investments Services Limited, PNB (International) Limited, PNB Gilts Ltd.
- Working Industry: Banking and Financial Services
Nirmala Sitharaman, the finance minister, declared on 30 August 2019 that the Oriental Bank of Commerce and the United Bank of India will be combined with the Punjab National Bank. The proposed merger would make Punjab National Bank the country’s second-largest public sector bank with assets of approximately 17.95 lakh crore (US$250 billion) and 11,437 branches. On 4 March 2020, the Union Cabinet approved the merger. PNB reported that the merger ratios had been approved by its board the next day. Oriental Bank of Commerce and United Bank shareholders will receive 1,150 shares and 121 PNB shares, respectively, for every 1,000 shares owned by them. The merger came into effect on 1 April 2020. After merging, all customers of the other two merging banks are now treated as PNB customers.
|Punjab National Bank Customer Care Number||1800-180-2223 for balance inquiry by a missed call for India (+91-120-2303090 for Global users),
1800-180-2222/1800-103-2222 for banking India (+91-120-2490000 for global users),
1800-180-2345 for credit card helpline India (91-120-4616200 for global users)
For any Feedback visit here
For any complaint visit here
To track your complaint visit here
|Punjab National Bank Customer Support Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Punjab National Bank Main Office Address||Plot No 4, Sector -10 Dwarka New Delhi 110075, India|
|Punjab National Bank Main Office Contact Number||+91-11-28044907|
Punjab National Bank (PNB) Office Locations in India
You will get even more assistance and customer service by using the contact information of Punjab National Bank offices. The contact information of the Punjab National Bank office and the Punjab National Bank office addresses are listed here. Punjab National Bank has 7037 branches in India, which is based in different cities in India.
Punjab National Bank (PNB) Corporate Office Contact Details
Punjab National Bank Corporate Office is located in Plot No 4, Sector -10 Dwarka New Delhi 110075, India. There are phone numbers of the branch and fax numbers available here. You can check out them below.
- Punjab National Bank Corporate Office Address: Plot No 4, Sector -10 Dwarka New Delhi 110075, India
- Punjab National Bank Corporate Office Phone Number:+91-11-28044907
- Punjab National Bank Corporate Office Fax Number: NA
- Punjab National Bank Corporate Office Email ID: email@example.com
Punjab National Bank Registered Office Contact Details
- Punjab National Bank Registered Office Address: Plot No 4, Sector -10 Dwarka New Delhi 110075, India
- Punjab National Bank Registered Office Phone Number: +91-11-28044907
- Punjab National Bank Registered Office Fax Number: NA
- Punjab National Bank Registered Office Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org